Wednesday, May 9, 2007

YATES TO DIRECT ANOTHER HARRY POTTER MOVIE

Filmmaker DAVID YATES has become only the second director to make more than one HARRY POTTER movie - he's confirmed he'll be shooting another entry in the wizard boy franchise. Yates is currently putting the finishing touches on Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix, due out in July (07). And the Brit had so much fun, he'll also be filming the next movie, Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince. He tells Sci Fi Wire, "I am doing Half-Blood Prince, and I'm doing it because I love the (Potter) world, I love the characters. I think I have more business with this world and these characters." Chris Columbus made the first two films, Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.

No comments: